[jhb_airlines] nvidia latest drivers...

  • From: "Andrew Berry" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 00:51:09 +0100

Hey guys,

 Can't find Alex's original post on this subject. but I reckon that I'm
getting close to 20fps better with these new drivers than I was before too.
Might be a little less than that as I'm also running a fairly fresh install
of Windows, but there is definitely an improvement there. 45fps on Ultra
High settings average, where as I was only ever getting 30 on Medium before
hand! (Actually, I guess I've got a bigger improvement than I originally
realised!!)

Shame I've got FS working properly now that FPI is gone,

Andy