[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Tonight's Session

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:10:08 +0100

Aye that'll be it Gerry!

Port 15000 needs to be forwarded and then it should all be fine!

Alex

Gerry Winskill wrote:
I thought I' got away with moving to a router, without the port problems that others seem to have had. Could that be the cause of my not hearing?
All ideas gratefully received, 'cos I haven't a clue how to get around this one!

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

Both John and I could hear you Gerry although you were over-modulating.

Paul

PS Still at Heathrow if you want to problem solve