[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Tonight's Session

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 20:39:34 +0100

Well, that was a tiring session.
Having got airborne, from EGNS, I discovered the EMB170's Autothrottle wasn't working. Lag between throttle movement and spooling up was a bit too lifelike, so speed control was hard work.

That was for openers. Although I could connect to Heathrow Approach without difficulty, I didn't hear a thing throughout the evening. John reacted smartly to my squawking 7600 but I don't know whether he could hear my transmissions.

Back to square one!