[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Tonight's Session

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:59:48 +0100

After opening the port a Ronaldsway test was no better. Next did the unforgiveable and changed two variables; there's desperate.
Rebooted then changed the port type fom the safety option of both, to UDP. Success we all heard each other.

Many thanks.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

I'll try

Alex - Reheat.org wrote:

Gerry,

I shall be on from about 18:30 to meet one of the newbies with a similar problem. Care to join?

Alex

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Well that's port 15000 set..............it says here.
The range of options wasn't as described in the manual but, under Services, was the option to add a port, so that's what I did.

I'll keep an eye open sometime this evening, to see if there's an opportunity to check.
Thanks for the help. The list comes up trumps again....provided it works, he added, hastilly.