[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Tonight's Session

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:40:06 +0100

Now on JHB_OPS

From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 24 October 2006 17:32
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Tonight's Session

Well that's port 15000 set..............it says here.
The range of options wasn't as described in the manual but, under
Services, was the option to add a port, so that's what I did.

I'll keep an eye open sometime this evening, to see if there's an
opportunity to check.
Thanks for the help. The list comes up trumps again....provided it
works, he added, hastilly.

Gerry Winskill