[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Tonight's Session

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:57:06 +0100

Give that man a coconut!
Although using the 192.168.0.1, that combination of username and password took me straight in!
Off to tell the techie not to reply..
What a rotten place to get stuck. And you'll probably not be eating until after 2200. Rotten job but, etc etc.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Lucas wrote:

Gerry, Paul

Sorry to jump in late on this one. Currently in Barcelona on business and have a quick break to check e-mail between meetings.

I use a Netgear router myself and to access it from a browser I use 192.168.1.1 NOT 192.168.0.1. UserID is "Admin" and password is "password".

HTH.  Back to mind the shop now.

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:

I've emailed the chap. One of the few whose card wasn't easy to lose; it's magnetic and sticks on the side of my new PC.

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

Whoa there! Not so quick! Hitting the reset may mean losing all the
settings in an otherwise functional network. This is no problem if you're
au fait with setting one up but when you need to call the man that can it's
a different kettle of fish.

The instructions I sent to Gerry are step by step in doing the specific task
he wants to accomplish. The block being accessing the settings. His user
manual should suggest an alternative which is why I've sent it direct as
well as a link to the original source but contacting the man that set up the
network should suffice to allow him to make the changes necessary.