[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Tonight's Session

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:11:16 +0100

Mike,
I'm on v6 but I downloaded and ran Firefox. That lists my various password, but nothing listed against 192.168.0.1.
I tried with nothing but that worked only as well as the others didn't, if you get my drift.

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

Gerry -
If you are using the new Internet Explorer 7 you may not be able to access your hub/router settings. I was rebuffed for days both before and after my recents hols before a tip on an obscure forum advised me to try again using Mozilla Firefox. I thought that it would be a long shot but, lo & behold, I saw the light etc, I tried Firefox and it darn well worked! I was able to access all my router settings and open the required ports with no hassle. Fun, ain't it?
MikeB