[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Tonight's Session

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:02:18 +0100

Whoa there!  Not so quick!  Hitting the reset may mean losing all the
settings in an otherwise functional network.  This is no problem if you're
au fait with setting one up but when you need to call the man that can it's
a different kettle of fish.

The instructions I sent to Gerry are step by step in doing the specific task
he wants to accomplish.  The block being accessing the settings.  His user
manual should suggest an alternative which is why I've sent it direct as
well as a link to the original source but contacting the man that set up the
network should suffice to allow him to make the changes necessary.