[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Tonight's Session

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:41:24 +0100

Gerry -

If you are using the new Internet Explorer 7 you may not be able to access
your hub/router settings. I was rebuffed for days both before and after my
recents hols before a tip on an obscure forum advised me to try again using
Mozilla Firefox.  I thought that it would be a long shot but, lo & behold, I
saw the light etc, I tried Firefox and it darn well worked! I was able to
access all my router settings and open the required ports with no hassle.
Fun, ain't it?

MikeB