[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Tonight's FPI Event

  • From: Kevin Townsend <kev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:03:15 +0000

I always start at the NavData page for European Charts

<www.navdata.de>

There is a link for Charts, which gives wordwide links.

The French link gives:
<http://www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/html/frameset_aip_uk.htm>

You then follow the "French" links via 2 off France Metropolitaine via
Approaches Instrumentes to:

http://www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/aip/enligne/METROPOLE/AIP/ARR-DEP/ARR%20DEP%20AD%202.LFPG.pdf

Charle de Gaulle  LFPG gives this 65 page .pdf file HaHa <G>

Well, this may be new for some people...

Regards

Kev