[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Tonight's FPI Event

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:41:42 -0000

AAAAAAAARGH!

I've been attempting the weekly job of downloading and printing the charts
needed for
the evening's FPI session. Of the three fields, I already have printouts for
Heathrow and
Gatwick.
The availabillity of charts for CDG is, how can I put it, French!
Instead of having individual Sid and Star charts, they are all buried in a 65
page
document, together with pages on legislation, noise abatement, truffle hunting,
etc.
 Yahoo searches have failed to come up with anything less Byzantine. The whole
area
seems to be a much more efficient defence structure trhan was the Maginot line;
but
then so was our clothes line.

Has anyone found a decent plot for breaking into and out of CDG?

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx