[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]SID/STAR Database

  • From: "Tom Isaac" <tomisaac1956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:16:46 -0000

Thankyou Frank,
Unfortunately I'm working from a new machine now and have lost all the SID/STAR files that I was using with FPI. I originally downloaded them from the VCA site but, that seems to have gone now.
Are they being hosted anywhere else?

I also don't seem to have any "T" Vector display on the scope (or have I just forgotten how to turn them on)?

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>