[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Pireps

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:41:28 -0000

Hoping you all have a good holiday.My flying may be curtailed for a few days.Daughter coming over for 10 days on Sat so driving services could be in demand,my castiron stove has to be reassembled and a bit of decorating is required in the inglenook.Ah such is life. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>