[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Pireps

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 08:57:16 -0000

Flight details re: 12th Dec 07 207, V, C172 , 6Gs, EGDY to EGTG, Alt EGDD,Landed EGTG, DIST 60nm,Time 29min,Tas 75. Fred ----- Original Message ----- From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>

To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 11:41 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Pireps

I don't understand why this is happening.

Send me the basic details by email and I can add them to your JHB hours -
although these will then be different from your IVAO totals.

Even though the hours are correct for everyone on the IVAO JHB pages I don't
trust to having records on a distant server. For that reason I am still
copying the IVAo reports to my PC as a backup and keeping the JHB Hours page
up to date.