[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]Pireps

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 23:41:47 -0000

I don't understand why this is happening.

Send me the basic details by email and I can add them to your JHB hours -
although these will then be different from your IVAO totals.

Even though the hours are correct for everyone on the IVAO JHB pages I don't
trust to having records on a distant server. For that reason I am still
copying the IVAo reports to my PC as a backup and keeping the JHB Hours page
up to date.