[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]FSX Modules

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:10:16 +0100

I'm puzzled as to why you have to buy a copy of FSUIPC. My understanding was
that any 3rd party design team that uses FSUIPC in their product has to pay
PD for the implementation of this. I can't see that users then have to buy
FSUIPC to run these products. Users who pay for FSUIPC get slightly more
functionality in the program - but I can't recall what..