[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]FSX Modules

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:45:14 +0100

Mike,

Note from Pete Dowson's site:

"FSUIPC 3.x Keys are not valid for version 4.x "
Same for WideFS.

However it is Half Price to register and on Sim Market at the moment it is only 24 Euros for the full version and 12 for the upgrade!

Alex

Mike Brook wrote:
Gerry -

I would be very surprised if Pete Dowson is expecting existing
registered users to pay again for v.4 of his FSUIPC.  I could be wrong
of course...

MikeB