[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]FSX Modules

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:32:17 +0100

Gerry,

No point just creating one, FSX doesn't look for it! Install FSUIPC first, that creates a modules folder and then tells FSX to look in there on each start up. New FSUIPC is £30 though!

Alex

Gerry Winskill wrote:
It was your note that sent me for the download. I'd forgotten the role of FSUIPC, so just downloading that, too. I'll try creating a modules folder.

You will have to create a Modules folder in FSX for any DLL's for 3rd party
apps.

ASv6.5 has been released for FSX - I posted a note about this last night.