[jhb_airlines] Re: [jhb_airlines]FSX Instabillity

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:30:04 +0100

In each FSX aircraft.cfg file there's a new parameter called Camera
Definition. I assume this may have something to do with what you are seeing
and why imported aircraft have different views. I am sure there were several
Camera Definition sections for each aircraft and that they were for both
outside and interior views.

Did you try the Tiger Moth at all and did this disappear?