[jhb_airlines] is it possible ??

  • From: "ERNIE LAYCOCK" <ernie.laycock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb airlines" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:48:49 -0000

Hi All
I am seriously thinking of buying a new computer,so that I can then run FSX.I
would like to know if it is possible to have 2 computers (connected by
switching), to my 2 monitors.Is this what a router does ? I have no idea !!!
My computer is pretty basic :-
AMD2800 processor  8 gig Hd  + 120 gig HD (external on USB) Nivea video card
FX5200.
Anybody got a good specification what I would need to run FSX ? Forget cost at
this stage.
I have already posted an email (by mistake !!) and Alex has replied already --
thanks Alex.
You seem to be able to find FPS (I don't know how to do this !!!) I have no
idea how slow or fast mine runs !!
Over to all of you
Ernie