[jhb_airlines] Re: hours

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 10:07:16 +0100

Alastair and I were both using FPI last evening. The controller was called
away, before
we reached our common destination; Stansted. There were a few "foreigners" on,
too,
which adds a dimension.

BTW, on finals to GS Stansted rwy 23, I was faced with what looked like a high
rise
building, right on short finals on the localiser. Later inspection showed it to
be very thin.
Anyone else got this, or am I selectively haunted?

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx