[jhb_airlines] Re: greettings

  • From: "Fred Stopforth" <fredstopforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 22:47:50 -0000

Barolo intraveneously!?Mama Mia! Cut the bottom legs of your bed down to get a 60 degee angle to lie down on so that you can drink it properly and enjoy the aroma and treat the taste buds.If it's 14% by vol and after 60 cl if your legs want to foldup you'll just gently slide down and finish the remaining 15 cl. No chance of falling and the need for an awful lot ot safety equippement; only to keep your eye on the glass to prevent spillage.Enjoy the Barolo! FRED P.S.My bed bottom legs are 3ins shorter than the top legs --stops the acid from flowing back to give me heartburn. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerry Winskill" <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>