[jhb_airlines] Re: greettings

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 18:29:09 +0000

Don't mention "falling". The mere mention of the word might bring the Health and Safety enforcers round. I'd have to drink whilst wearing seat belt, hard hat and hi viz jacket. Much safer to lie down and have the Barolo via an intravenous connection.

Gerry Winskill

Tom Smith wrote:

Gerry its wasn't you I was worried about when I mentioned falling off the chair it was the thought of the drink you might spill and there for waste .but if your glass is empty go a head and do it
Tom