[jhb_airlines] Re: Yoke

  • From: "F FISHER" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:23:24 -0000

Paul

I too have only the Saitek software loaded, but not the SST software, the only issue I have is that pulling down the second mixture control below the indent cycles the views, something I can live with, but should get around to sorting. Sorting the reversed pedals was easy.

Otherwise I have no complaints about the twin quadrants/yoke/pedals.

Frank F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*From:* Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
*To:* jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Date:* Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:48:44 +0000

Peter

I would be interested to know what sort of conflict you have had
between the Saitek yoke and GF modules.  Since moving to my Saitek
yoke a few months ago, I find that FS (both FS9 and FSX)
spontaneously cycles through the various views (VC, spot, tower,
etc) as if I had pressed the 'S' key or the corresponding yoke
button - but there has been no input from me.  This never used to
happen with my old Sidewinder joystick, so I wonder if this problem
is in any way an example of the conflict that you mention.  If so,
what is the solution?

Mike L