[jhb_airlines] Re: Yoke

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:36 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

I get this occasionally, but not regularly, and have lived with it.
However, the clock on my yoke did not work on this new PC running FSX,
nor does it on my No. 2 (FS9) PC. On my old PC, now sold, the clock
worked. This was irritating me today, so I chose to install the drivers
from the Saitek disk - not necessary, people have said, and indeed it did
seem not to be necessary, as i have had the Saitek yoke since the first
week it came out and it has mostly worked almost faultlessly. Now the
clock works!  It will be interesting to see if the spontaneous view
switch still happens.

Peter