[jhb_airlines] Re: Yoke

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:48:44 +0000

Peter

I would be interested to know what sort of conflict you have had between the Saitek yoke and GF modules. Since moving to my Saitek yoke a few months ago, I find that FS (both FS9 and FSX) spontaneously cycles through the various views (VC, spot, tower, etc) as if I had pressed the 'S' key or the corresponding yoke button - but there has been no input from me. This never used to happen with my old Sidewinder joystick, so I wonder if this problem is in any way an example of the conflict that you mention. If so, what is the solution?

Mike L

Peter Dodds wrote:
Installed and working very well after initial conflict with GoFlight
units.  Both of these systems write to a file called EXE.xml, and when
they are both installed, they ay not write the file correctly.  If you
have a problem, let me know.