[jhb_airlines] Re: Yet Another Series.

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:57:04 +0000

Hi Mike,

Delighted. It's worth doing a search for scenery for each field. I've found a couple for FSX and some of the FS9 designs seem to be OK with FSX SP1.

Gerry

Mike Nicholls wrote:
Hi Gerry
This looks great I fly with another VA ( as Tour Manager ), who have pilots who like to travel the globe, looking for new routes to fly Do you have any objection to me passing this on, clearly all credit as to you as author would be fully recognised and acknowledged etc Regards Mike 214