[jhb_airlines] Re: XPlane

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:59:40 +0100

Mike

I wondered if there was an online community, the same as FS, for MP flying etc.

Suggestion for dual booting has been in the pipeline for some time, think I need to ramp up the size of my C drive first (40gb). Or use the 120gb SATA D drive.

Have got some installation and live CD's of distro's, and am trying them out on a spare Duron 750, I have laying around.

Quandry

Do I go the Vista/FSX + new machine route, keep current machine and FS9, keep current machine and convert to Linux+XPlane, Uurh!!

decisions decisions

Either way, my bank manager is going to do her nut.