[jhb_airlines] Re: XP Updates

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 20:23:57 -0000

I confess that I'll be looking at Vista with a very cynical eye. To some it
will be the perfect platform for MS to gain total control over the hardware
and software markets. I can see a whole raft of "untrustworthy" apps going
on their list because the companies can't afford the "Certified" or
"Verified" label from MS.