[jhb_airlines] Re: XML Gauges

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:14:00 +0100

I've not used all the string variables - I'm tending to learn them as I go
along.

!6.2f!  is used to display a readout like 123.45 with .2f denoting two
decimal places.
!02d! produces just a two integer digit like 23, ideal for DME time to
station. !03d! is better for G/S and Hdg
!s! must be specific to a text string.