[jhb_airlines] Re: XML Debugging tool:

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:44:47 EDT

In a message dated 16/10/2007 20:08:45 GMT Daylight Time, bones@xxxxxxx
writes:

My example  was wrong and it should have been:

%((A:TOTAL FUEL QUANTITY, gallons) (A:FUEL  TOTAL CAPACITY, gallons)  100 /
* )%!3.1f!

The above  assumes that TOTAL FUEL QUANTITY and FUEL TOTAL CAPACITY are valid
variables.  I've only used FUEL TOTAL QUANTITY WEIGHT so check the allowed
variable  list.

bones

Bones,

Using the above the gauge shows 0.0

I guess the stack is loaded -
30 , 60, 100
the / changes the stack to 30 0.6
the * gives the result of 18

So don't see why it says 0.0 unless it rounds the 0.6 down to zero ?

I thought I needed to load the stack (assuming fuel=30 gallons, capacity =
60 gallons) -
30 100
then * to give 3000
then put 60 onto the stack
then / to give the result of 50

like -
%((A:TOTAL FUEL QUANTITY, gallons) 100 *  (A:FUEL TOTAL CAPACITY, gallons) /
)%!3.1f!

However, using this the gauge still shows 0.0

GRRRR!

Frank T