[jhb_airlines] Re: Wireless keyboard problem

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:53:51 +0100

There's a slight variation here. On my system the wireless keyboard and
mouse both function when the PC starts up - I can use the keyboard to get
into the BIOS settings. However, when Windows begins to load the keyboard is
disabled again until XP loads the drivers. It's odd being able to access
BIOS but not the Safe Mode options..