[jhb_airlines] Re: Wireless keyboard problem

  • From: "Alex Barrett" <fpi509267@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:41:05 +0000

Mike,

How is it plugged in? I can use my Wireless keyboard but NOT the mouse to boot
into safe mode using F8.

The reason for this, I believe, is because the Keyboard is plugged into the PS2
port and the mouse element of the receiver into the USB port. Do you have a
USB-PS2 converter you can try to see if that gives it the power it needs?

Alex

Alex Barrett
FPI - UK & Ireland President
UKI-CP@xxxxxxxxxxx