[jhb_airlines] Windows Vista RC1 re-available for download

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:23:28 +0100

Sorry for flooding the list this morning!

It seems most of the people on here have a plethora of machines available for several uses so I thought I would just post this message up.

After a few weeks (months) break Microsoft have re-issued the Windows Vista Release Client Beta for download. The build appears to have changed slightly so I'm going to give it a go on one of my spare laptops (I'm a vista virgin so far)

Has anyone given it a go so far and got any tips or things I should look out for?

Alex