[jhb_airlines] Will Nobody Rid Me, Etc

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:16:39 +0100

As I've mentioned before, I run with a choice of Scenery.cfg files. One covers the UK, plus Netherlands, complete with bell, whistles etc.
The other is reserved for flights starting and finishing in alien climes. To try to cope with the fact that FS9, when South of the Equator, changes GMT instead of local, when crossing time zones, I installed Real Time.
For reasons I can't remember, I later removed it; or tried. Removing it via the scenery library isn't possible. Even unticking it gets me a rap over the knuckles. Not to be beaten, I excised it from the Scenery.cfg file. Also from OldScenery. No mention of it anywhere I can detect. Whenever I fire up FS9 I still get a message telling me its folder is missing. If I exit FS9 via Library, a check shows its entry is still there and enabled.

Anyone any ideas on where the name is being stored?

Gerrry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx