[jhb_airlines] Re: Who Won Anyway

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:43:26 -0000

Oh no!  I know Hull has its problems but the last time there was a programme
to deliver free heavy materials to the Germans the ungrateful b's decided
they didn't want them so sent them back and this city got more than its fair
share of the returns.  I know re-cycling is all the rage but that's going
too far!

I can hear it now, "Vas is d'is Tynwald? Zhey go too far!" Said with an
American accent of course!

OTOH itching powder on their beach towels, far more fun.  Set up a hidden
camera and you can even sell them the resultant video.  A definite win-win
me thinks!