[jhb_airlines] Re: Which Field?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 11:50:33 +0000

It looks reasonable, unlike the next on the list; Canterbury. The runwy is way down in a gorge!

Strange choice.

"Breighton. Thor missile site until 1963. Operational using grass, although
a lot of the original runways and taxiways are extant but in poor
condition."

Has FSX got the above correct and drawn in the tatty runways?