[jhb_airlines] Re: Which Field?

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:45:28 -0000

Gerry,

EG71 is Breighton, Selby.

From: jhb_airlines-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 28 November 2006 10:15
To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Which Field?

Running through the list of UK2000 fields so far covered by FSX
flattens, there were a couple I didn't recognise.
EG30, I've now realised is Canterbury.

Where is EG71  ? ny offers.

Next and unrelated question. This wireless keyboard seems to have become
lazy. If I type at normal speed, or enter a double letter, it often
mises od characters. It's also possible to hit a key and spot the time
it takes to arive at the screen.
I've changed the bateries but it hasn't solved the problem. I'd use a
wired keyboard but the PC is to far away and I'm already in danger of
platting myslf!