[jhb_airlines] Re: Which Field?

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:33:58 -0000

Peter -

What was the outcome re the "where's my ticket?" conversation?  I've
been told to "bring along your PayPal receipt to exchange for a ticket
on the door".  Seemed a little strange.

The Kegworth crash IIRC was on approach to 09,  Nasty business.

MikeB

ps  I'll be hovering (not literally) around the Pilot Club Stand (Stand
53, Hall 3A) at 1200 on Sat so you'll get a chance to avoid me!