[jhb_airlines] Re: Which Field?

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:43:43 -0000

A pity Canterbury is in - it's now closed. <g>

Does FS give you any details other than EG71?

Check there are no power cables near the sensor for the keyboard. When I
plugged my external drive in a couple of weeks ago the wireless mouse went
iffy. Moving the sensor away from the drive's power cable restored
normality.