[jhb_airlines] Which Field?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:14:40 +0000

Running through the list of UK2000 fields so far covered by FSX flattens, there were a couple I didn't recognise.

EG30, I've now realised is Canterbury.

Where is EG71  ? ny offers.

Next and unrelated question. This wireless keyboard seems to have become lazy. If I type at normal speed, or enter a double letter, it often mises od characters. It's also possible to hit a key and spot the time it takes to arive at the screen. I've changed the bateries but it hasn't solved the problem. I'd use a wired keyboard but the PC is to far away and I'm already in danger of platting myslf!