[jhb_airlines] Re: Where Can I Go Next?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:24:56 +0100

A search showed prices mainly at £256. Euro PC and Scan were £80 cheaper. I've bitten the bullet and ordered one. LCD monitors are now within Christmas present range, so I'll have to put it in cold storage, for 4 months!

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Why can't life be simpler?

Gerry
With the Triple head, you will physically have a 1.5m*0.5m (or thereabouts) monitor, they claim that you will then see both the left and right seat view (or the full panel from left window to right window) but only if you have a full panel display, most of my aircraft are half panel displays.

Frank