[jhb_airlines] Re: Where Can I Go Next?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:46:48 +0100

Just had a reply from Robert Mariani. The triple head does work in 2D panel mode. He doesn't normally use VC and only did the test review in VC because it's popular with others.

Damn! the reasons for ignoring the triple head are getting fewer.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Frank, I've emailed the reiewer, to check whether it works in the absence of VC view, since my main scene contains just scenery.
I wonder what happens, in a setup like mine, if just the stretched ahead view is displayed, then, eg, pan left is selected?

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Why can't life be simpler?

Gerry
With the Triple head, you will physically have a 1.5m*0.5m (or thereabouts) monitor, they claim that you will then see both the left and right seat view (or the full panel from left window to right window) but only if you have a full panel display, most of my aircraft are half panel displays.

Frank