[jhb_airlines] Re: Where Can I Go Next?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 17:18:38 +0100

Frank, I've emailed the reiewer, to check whether it works in the absence of VC view, since my main scene contains just scenery.
I wonder what happens, in a setup like mine, if just the stretched ahead view is displayed, then, eg, pan left is selected?

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Why can't life be simpler?

Gerry
With the Triple head, you will physically have a 1.5m*0.5m (or thereabouts) monitor, they claim that you will then see both the left and right seat view (or the full panel from left window to right window) but only if you have a full panel display, most of my aircraft are half panel displays.

Frank