[jhb_airlines] Re: Where Can I Go Next?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 21:01:22 +0100

Locating two more LCDs is almost as big a problenm as funding them!
I have the GF kit to the right of my two, vertical, central screens. I'd have to relocate them....
I think the reviewer used a bit of artistic licence, with his screenshot of the four screen layout. Somehow he managed to lose the physical screen frames and just keep the content. They'd just have to be regarded as cockpit screen pillars. When not using VC, if that's possible, and with just the scenery in view, the frames would be a useful physical means of displaying bank, I think...

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Why can't life be simpler?

Gerry
With the Triple head, you will physically have a 1.5m*0.5m (or thereabouts) monitor, they claim that you will then see both the left and right seat view (or the full panel from left window to right window) but only if you have a full panel display, most of my aircraft are half panel displays.

Frank