[jhb_airlines] Re: Where Can I Go Next?

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:10:43 +0100

Funnily enough I've just come back from the same shop - it's one of the few
places over here that sells Biltong. Didn't forget SWMBO either so a nice
box of said chocs also went in the bag. Harry has build up the wine shop
nicely. Started off with a good selection of wines and beers but now brings
in some more exotic items for the more adventurous types. As long as he
keeps getting nice Barolo's and Appleton's XIV rum I'll be a happy man.