[jhb_airlines] Re: Where Am I Going Wrong?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 17:39:27 +0100

Then I had a brainwave. I used ExcBuilder, with FS9, to create an .xml. Great. The only snag is it doesn't compile.

I've just been reading that there's a bug in the FSX SDK BGL compiler...
Who said it was supposed to be fun, anyway?

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

Even if you do get it check your syntax - XML is case sensitive.