[jhb_airlines] Re: Where Am I Going Wrong?

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 14:09:40 +0100

Ignore the fact that I've omitted the W in the tenth line. With that in place it still isn't a viable .xml.

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Having tried to fathom the subject in the FSX SDK coverage, I've been trying to make an editable .xml Exclude file, that I can use to remove all objects. I'm falling at the first fence, since it doesn't even produce an acceptable .xml, let alone a compiled .bgl.

Can anyone spot the no doubt glaring syntax error?

<FSData
   version="9.0"
   xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="bglcomp.xsd">

<ExclusionRectangle
   LatitudeMinimum = "N47.0"
   LatitudeMaximum = "N48.0"
   LongitudeMinimum = "W123.0"