[jhb_airlines] Where???????????

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 19:04:30 +0100

With the intention of flying to the nearby and newly installed Langham, I positioned myself at Norwich. Or that was the intention. When the dust of relocation settled, I was on a neat grass strip, surrounded by AutoGen trees. A quick look at FSNav and I thought I was on the wrong continent. The field rejoices in the name of Botany Bay, with ICAO code BBAY. Checked back on the FS9 World Goto menu and there it is, in the Default section, under Norwich, together with the real place an Ludham. The FSNav display links it judst with an AFCAD, AF2_BBAY.
Anyone know about the place and is it in other's Menus?