[jhb_airlines] Re: What's the squiggle?

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:52:53 -0000

In Exile you only had to learn the numbers but in Uru and Revelation you
have to decypher a couple of pages..

Reminds me of Tolkein's elvish script in the LOTR books. I spent a =
couple of
days trying to decode the inscription in the frontpiece (got it too) =
before
realising the answer was given early in the book - when Gandalf throws =
the
ring in the fire..